Lead Engagement and Analysis Officer PO4
Waltham Forest is a highly ambitious borough. Driven by culture and the innate creativity of our residents, we have developed new and innovative ways to build our communities. Our Council is relentlessly resident-focused, insight-led, digitally driven and commercially minded; a Council focused on meeting the needs of our exiting and future residents.
The 15 Minute Neighbourhood approach provides a new way of delivering more inclusive, accessible, vibrant and healthy neighbourhoods in Waltham Forest. Our vision is organised around three core themes which underpin all the work we do together as residents, council and partners:
- 15 Minute Neighbourhoods is everyone taking part and fulfilling their potential
- 15 Minute Neighbourhoods is everyone benefitting from shared prosperity
- 15 Minute Neighbourhoods is improving the borough together
To deliver on our ambitious agenda, we are recruiting a small team to lead our work to pilot engaging with local residents in different and innovative ways. Our new Lead Engagement and Analysis Officer will be at the forefront of designing and implementing a comprehensive engagement programme, rooted in practical neighbourhood improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your experience, skills and ideas to influence direct delivery for residents. We are looking for a Lead Engagement and Analysis Officer to design and implement a robust and inclusive engagement approach for our 15 Minute Neighbourhood framework. The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience working in an engagement role
- Experience of managing and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Effective stakeholder management and communication with the ability to build and manage effective relationships at all levels across the organisation and partners
- Excellent analytical and investigatory skills to interpret varies and complex information and be able to understand concepts quickly
- The ability to work sensitively, empathetically and collaboratively across a wide range of stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes
If you would like a discussion about this role, please contact Hannah Futter, Assistant Chief Executive (Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org).