The Headteacher and Governors of our growing and very ambitious school is seeking to appoint an outstanding, dynamic, extremely motivated and proactive teacher to join our school’s teaching staff due to increasing pupil numbers. The successful candidate will be an instrumental part of our school’s vision to become nothing short of the best within a framework of challenge and high expectations for all members of the school community. Applications from outstanding teachers from ECTs to more experienced teachers would be welcome.
Every member of staff is expected to embrace our school ethos “A BRILLIANTLY Happy School Where Only Our Best Will Do” and will be expected to support us in achieving our aim of providing nothing short of the best for the school’s most important and asset: our amazing children!
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is an outstanding classroom teacher who relishes working with children and ensuring they achieve the best;
- Firmly believes that all children can, do and will learn and will stop at nothing to ensure that this happens;
- Is innovative and willing to take risks to ensure all children receive the best;
- Can form strong professional working relationships with children and their families to promote the development of the whole child;
- Is a highly reflective and adaptive practitioner who knows the impact their teaching has on pupils and maximises their teaching to ensure deep and lasting learning;
- Is fun, engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated to self and school improvement.
In return, we can offer you:
- An ambitious and driven leadership team, led by our Headteacher, who seeks to ensure that our children and community receive the best;
- A strong and experienced Governing Body;
- Enthusiastic, welcoming and dedicated staff team that are committed to our school vision;
- Happy, successful and energetic children who really do make our staff proud to work here each day!
- A strong commitment to your professional development, your wellbeing and a positive work-life balance.
If you feel that you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this exciting role in our school, then we are looking forward to receiving an application from you.
Visits to our school to meet with the Headteacher are welcome and strongly encouraged. Please call 01625 912 415 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to speak to Mr Cartwright, School Business Manager, who would be more than happy to arrange a time for you to visit.
Closing date: Friday 2nd June 2023
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 6th June 2023
Interview date: Thursday 8th June 2023
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
It is important to note that a full application form must be submitted and CVs and late applications will not be accepted.
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com or posted to Mr Richard Jervis, Headteacher, using the above address.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunity employer; welcoming applicants from all sectors of the community.