Senior Contract Manager - Adults
Senior Contract Manager
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Contract Manager to join our supportive team within Adult Services.
Our overall aim for this area is to establish and maintain a good approach to contract management, to maximise value and minimise risk by working in partnership with our commissioned services to achieve the best possible outcomes for our residents.
As Senior Contract Manager within Adult Services you will ensure our contract management activities align with our principles and are consistently achieving good practice. You will lead the Contracts and Commissioning Support Team, whilst working closely with all members of the wider Strategy, Commissioning and Performance Service, as well as other teams within Adult Services to oversee contract management and supplier relationship management activities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To lead our approach to contract management for Adult Services, ensuring activities align with our principles and are consistently achieving good practice.
- Deliver and embed the principles of our Contract Management Framework.
- Drive value for money and quality from commissioned services.
- Line management - supervise, motivate, and develop the team.
- Ability to take a proactive and flexible approach to emerging requirements.
- Effective strategy and report writing skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the commissioning cycle.
We offer a vast range of incredible benefits including flexible working, a generous annual leave entitlement, a local government pension scheme, discounts and much more.
Closing date: Sunday 4th June 2023, 11pm
Interview date: W/C 12th June 2023
For an informal discussion, please contact Sarah Sesay on email@example.com
Please be aware that we will be reviewing the applications we receive daily, and if suitable candidates are identified this advert may close before the closing date.
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers, and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.