“Shining in the light of Jesus as we learn, grow and love.”
Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School is a good school, where… “Strong leadership provides clear direction for the school, which is a well-established sanctuary of calm and effective learning for the pupils.” Ofsted January 2019
Start Date: 1st September 2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and dedicated teacher to cover a maternity post in KS2. This is a very good opportunity for a teacher looking to continue their development and be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking school team. The successful candidate will be well supported by the senior leadership team and staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent, positive, enthusiastic and inclusive teacher, who can provide a high quality and nurturing learning environment.
- Has high academic expectations and can evidence children making accelerated progress
- Works effectively within a team and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming school
- Happy children with a love for learning and supportive families.
- A strong ambitious, dedicated and supportive staff team
- An inclusive, vibrant school setting
We are not currently able to support an Early Career Teacher in this post.
Please complete the attached application form and return to Miss Arden (School Business Officer). Visits by prior appointment are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 0151 928 3158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing Date: Noon on Thursday 1st June 2023
Shortlisting Friday 2nd June 2023
Lesson Observations and Interviews 7th & 8th June 2023