Torridon Primary School - HR Manager
Torridon Primary School is looking to recruit a committed and motivated Human Resources manager who is passionate about learning and has high expectations for efficient systems and operational management.
Job starts: April 2023
Salary : £35,223 - £36,417 pro rata
Contract type: Part Time (0.4FTE) – Term Time Only. Flexible working patterns will be considered, including some working from home.
We welcome applications from experienced human resource managers and candidates from a corporate background with transferable skills which could be utilised in an educational setting.
We are looking for a Human Resources manager who:
- Is an outstanding practitioner with a creative approach and forensic attention to detail
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leads by example and is a good team member
- Is committed to achieving the highest standards in HR services
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, exceptional organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload
We can offer you:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children and staff
- A team dedicated to raising standards for all children
- Strong and supportive leadership
- A range of opportunities for professional development and career progression
If you think this might be the opportunity you have been looking for, we strongly encourage a visit to the school. Please telephone the school office on 020 8697 2762 to make an appointment.
Closing date and shortlisting: Midday Monday 17^th April 2023
Interviews: Thursday 20^th/ Friday 21^st April 2023
All documents, including application forms can be found on our website:
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 8697 2762
E mail: email@example.com
Torridon Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as qualifications and reference checks.