Learning Support Assistants- Grade 4
22 - 32.5 hours (to be discussed at interview)
Term time only
Styal Primary School are looking to appoint an inspiring and passionate Learning Support Assistant starting Tuesday 2nd May 2023 to become part of our nurturing and enthusiastic team and in our warm family-like setting.
We offer a strong induction programme and are committed to ongoing professional development for all our staff. In your role you will work closely with our SENDCO, class teachers and other Learning Support Assistants.
We are seeking Learning Support Assistants who:
- Have children’s needs and well-being at the heart of their practice
- Are patient, tolerant and kind
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have a caring, inclusive ethos
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Show excellent communication skills
In return we will offer the successful candidate:
- The most wonderful children who enjoy their time in school
- A happy, kind and caring working environment
- The opportunity to really make a difference to our children’s lives
- Support and training to develop as an excellent practitioner
Our school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The successful candidates will be required to sign the CES contract.
Important dates to be aware of:
Closing date and shortlisting: Monday 17th April 2023 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 20th April 2023
Start date: Tuesday 2nd May 2023
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy. Please complete the application as fully as possible and explain any gaps in your employment history. We would like to understand more about how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the job description and person specification for the role.