Business Support Assistant x 2 posts
The Business Support Service provide efficient administrative and financial support to various teams across the Council, working flexibly as required to assist the services supported in meeting their objectives and priorities.
We are looking to recruit Administration Assistants to join our Business Support Team.
The key responsibilities would include:
- To provide meeting support, taking notes at weekly and monthly meetings.
- Processing of applications and liaising with applicants where necessary to gather and check information.
- Undertake financial duties, which would include the processing of online payments.
- Update and maintain systems/registers ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- To undertake website searches and support the updating of Website content.
- To deal with both internal and external enquiries, providing general information and guidance.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working within an administration environment with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages together with excellent communication skills with the ability to prioritise competing workloads to meet challenging deadlines.
The ability to deal with matters of a sensitive nature is an essential part of the role.
Employer contribution to the local government pension scheme and a generous leave allowance.
Some roles may provide opportunity for home working.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the specified date should we receive sufficient applicants.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact - Pat Cobain 07717 301 441 or Leonie Sergison 07385 945 048
Interviews will be held on 6th and 11th April 2023