Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (MPS)
Monks Coppenhall Academy
Temporary in the first instance
The Principal and Governors of our Academy are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to start in September 2023. This is a temporary position for one academic year in the first instance.
Monks Coppenhall Academy and nursery is a growing 3 form entry Primary school with and age range of 2-11 which currently has 603 on role (inclusive of nursery). The school serves a diverse catchment with the most delightful children. Visitors at the school always comment on the politeness, respectfulness and excellent behaviour of the children.
Our Academy is a place where we aim to establish high aspirations, excellence, enjoyment, where everyone feels valued and is supported to achieve the best they can in mind, body and spirit.
The successful candidate must: -
- Have a track record of excellence in their classroom practice;
- Enjoy teaching and has the ability to inspire children by making learning exciting and engaging;
- Have ambition, drive and a passion for learning;
- Promote and lead high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour through positive classroom management;
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising standards;
- Be highly motivated and committed to working as part of a team;
- Be able to provide exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for all children;
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the National Curriculum;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to parental and community involvement;
- Have good sense of humour and a hardworking ethos.
In return we can offer: -
- An experienced and supportive team of staff;
- Amazing children who feel confident to express their individuality and their talents. Our children know that their efforts and achievements will be appreciated and celebrated;
- Excellent facilities and grounds, which provide a positive a safe learning environment for our community;
- A happy school community where respect and wellbeing are at the heart of everything we do;
- Excellent opportunities for training and continual professional development;
- Talented Governors and Trustees, who know the school well and are fully supportive of work life balance;
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to the interview. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
We warmly encourage all potential applicants to visit our school. Showarounds will take place on the following dates: -
Wednesday 22nd March at 9:30am
Friday 24th March at 10:00am and 4:00pm
To make an appointment to view the school please e-mail Holloway@monkscoppenhall.cheshire.sch.uk.
Application forms and further details are available from the Academy website. Please forward completed application forms to Mrs Z Holloway by e-mail (Holloway@monkscoppenhall.cheshire.sch.uk)
Closing date: Monday 17th April 2023 at 9:00am