Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue are recruiting a Communications Manager (internally this role is known as Knowledge and Information Manager). The role will be to lead and deliver key strategic, engagement and communication programmes in liaison with the senior leadership team and designated officers. The role will support internal processes, contribute to developing innovative, effective and efficient transfer of information, and enhance the of delivery of communication between all departments.
There will be a requirement to provide robust expert advice and guidance at a strategic level in order to manage the delivery of effective engagement and internal communication activities. The individual will ensure LFR compliance with relevant legislation.
- A degree or relevant professional qualification in communications and engagement is desirable.
- Experience of working in an engagement or communications role, developing engagement and communication plans and implementing engagement and communication is essential.
If successful at the application sift, you will be invited to Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Headquarters to carry out an interview and presentation as part of the selection process.
The interviews will take place W/C 24th April 2023.
The successful candidate must successfully undertake Lincolnshire Police Vetting before undertaking this role.
About Our Offer
Along with a competitive salary we are offering:
- A Contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount schemes and cycle to work
- Civil service sports council membership
- Flexible working patterns
- Professional support and development
- An annual leave entitlement of up to 32 days plus the option to buy more
Further details can be found in our rewards and benefits brochure
If this sounds like your next career move, but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Best of luck with your application
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.