Teaching Assistant Level 2
The governors, staff and pupils of Redgate Community Primary School are looking for a committed, talented and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our successful and friendly team.
Redgate Community Primary School is a happy, learning community where each individual pupil and member of staff is valued for the contribution they can make to the life of our thriving school. Staff work hard to provide the very best for our pupils. In return we offer the opportunity to join a passionate and committed team, who work in a friendly environment with the aim of producing outstanding outcomes for our children and their families.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for Key Stage 2 in the first instance who will:
- Work with children to support their learning
- Undertake general duties under the instruction of the class teacher
- Support intervention groups Key Stage 2
- Be creative in approach and provide opportunities to develop children’s learning.
- Have the ability to think on their feet and use their initiative
- Be a team player and demonstrate a flexible approach.
- Participate fully in all aspects of school life.
- Be motivated , passionate and reflective about their work.
- Show a commitment to professional development and the skills to engage positively with staff, parents/carers and families
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
How to Apply
Application forms should be completed and returned online or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively the completed applcation can be sent by post, marked as confidential to Mrs M Steele, School Business Manager, Redgate Community Primary School, Redgate, Formby L37 4EW