6th Form Study Supervisor and Administrator - Blessed Hugh Faringdon School
Required June 2023
37 hours per week (8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday, 8.30am – 4.00pm Friday)
Term Time Only, 5 days INSET plus additional hours during school holidays to assist with administration and distribution of GSCE and A Level results.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and well organised individual to be responsible for the supervision and administration of our Sixth Form study area.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting students in developing independent learning skills
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Sixth Form
- Supporting with student application and admission to the Sixth Form
- Supporting with University applications
- Assisting the Head of Sixth Form in the organisation of recruitment events, including Open Evening, Induction Day
- Providing support, information and guidance to students, parents, teachers etc
An application form can be downloaded from our website https://www.hughfaringdon.org/home/join-us/vacancies/
Further information can also be obtained from Karyn Stiles, HR Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date - 28 March 2023
Applications will be considered upon receipt. Interviews will be organised as and when applications are received.
The School reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.