Early Years Practitioner (Term Time Only) - Norcot Early Years Centre
The post is Permanent, Term-time only plus Inset Days
35 Hours per week - 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday and 8.00am to 3.45pm Tuesday to Friday
Required: Monday 17th April 2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join the team in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good working knowledge of the revised EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
- Have experience of working with SEND children or have an interest in working with SEND children.
- Have experience of working with children aged 2 to 4 years old and in the delivery of high quality childcare and education.
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator and be a team player.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, inclusive, friendly and exciting place to work with dedicated staff caring for and educating children with a wide range of needs and abilities
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Exceptional continuous professional development training programme.
- Staff discount on childcare fees (subject to availability in the nursery school or day care).
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme. Norcot has a supportive and nurturing culture.
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office: 0118 937 5677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website - https://www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
The advert will close when a suitable candidate has been appointed.