Family Group Conference Coordinator
Medway Children's Services are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Family Group Conference Coordinator on a casual contract.
You will be responsible for coordinating family group meetings and preparing families and extended family members for meetings, as well as supporting families to develop their own family plan.
- NVQ3 in relevant professional area
- GCSE in English and Maths (minimum grade 5 or equivalent)
- Experience of community work and case management
- Experience of undertaking direct work with children and families
- Experience in undertaking minutes at case meetings
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- An ability to work independently and act on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Willingness to enhance and improve skills through supervision and training.
In return for your commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
- Travel plan discounts
- Access to CAREFIRST advice & counselling service
- Employee discount scheme for national and local retailers
For an informal discussion please contact Clare Goldsmith, Senior FGC Co-ordinator, on 07845015742
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview via Microsoft Teams.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate all essential requirements as listed in the job profile.
Equal Opportunities Commitment Statement
Medway Council is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All appropriately qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
For further information please refer to the Medway information pack available as a download or view online.
How to Apply
If you are not contacted within 3 weeks of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted. All recruitment correspondence, including interview letters and contracts of employment will usually be sent out via email, if you require documentation/correspondence in different format such as braille or large print, please contact the Resourcing Team on 01634 332878.