Class Teacher - ECTs welcome
M1 - UPS3(£32,407- £48,055), EYFS/KS1
ECTs are welcome to apply
Full-time, permanent contract
Closing Date/Shortlisting: Friday 24th March 2023 (12 noon)
Interviews: Week commencing: 27th March 2023
Start Date: 1st September 2023
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2023
St Patrick’s is a thriving, two-form-entry Catholic primary school with a nursery, serving an area of rich cultural and social diversity. We are a committed, enthusiastic and friendly team, motivated by our aim to develop each person’s gifts in the spirit of the Gospel message. Standards of attainment and progress are high, and we are doing well in meeting the needs of disadvantaged groups. We have a bright, attractive and well-resourced school in which relationships thrive and learning is fun. There is always something different happening in school and we actively seek opportunities to celebrate our achievements! Our children are looking for a teacher who is fair, enthusiastic and full of energy; loves to teach and loves to learn.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who is either Catholic or supportive of our Catholic ethos and who will fully participate in the life of school
- A dynamic and inspirational teacher
- A teacher with potential and commitment to raising standards, while ensuring that learning is creative, stimulating and fun
- A teacher able to engage, motivate and support pupils, staff and parents
- A teacher looking for a supportive environment in which to develop their career to the highest levels
Visits to the school are encouraged and you will find a warm welcome.
To arrange a visit please phone the school and speak to the School Services Manager.
To download an application pack, please visit the school website at
www.st-patricks.waltham.sch.uk and click on the about us/vacancies tab.
Closing date: Friday 24 March, 12 noon
Interviews: Week commencing: 27 March 2023
School Address: St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School, Longfield Avenue, Walthamstow, E17 7DP
All completed applications should be returned to the school address or emailed to email@example.com