Class Teacher (MPS)
Haslington Primary Academy
Permanent (subject to probation period)
The Principal and Governors of our Academy are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Class Teacher to start in September 2023. This is a permanent, full time position subject to a 6-month probation period. (Early career teachers are welcome to apply, if successful would be provided with a one-year temporary contract in the first instance, with the view to making it permanent following a successful first year).
At present, we anticipate that the role will be in Key Stage Two, however, we may be flexible for the right candidate.
The successful candidate must: -
- Have a track record of excellence in their classroom practice;
- Have ambition, drive and a passion for learning;
- Promote and lead high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour through positive classroom management;
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising standards
- Be highly motivated and committed to working as part of a team;
- Be able to provide exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for all children;
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the National Curriculum;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to parental and community involvement;
- Have good sense of humour and a hardworking ethos.
In return we can offer: -
- A very supportive, caring team;
- A happy school community where respect and wellbeing are at the heart of everything we do;
- Excellent opportunities for training and professional development;
- Talented Governors and Trustees, who know the school well and are fully supportive of work life balance.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to the interview. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
We warmly encourage all potential applicants to visit our school. Showarounds will take place on the following dates: -
- Tuesday 21st March at 4:00pm
- Wednesday 22nd March at 10:00am
To make an appointment to view the school please e-mail Holloway@monkscoppenhall.cheshire.sch.uk.
Application forms and further details are available from the Academy website. Please forward completed application forms to Mrs Z Holloway by e-mail (Holloway@monkscoppenhall.cheshire.sch.uk)
Closing date: Wednesday 29th March 2023 at 5:00pm