Teacher Of French
St Mary's Catholic College
Teacher of French
Job Title: Teacher of French
Location: St Mary's Catholic College
Responsible To: Head of Department
Salary Grade: MPS
Contract: This is a full-time, fixed term contract initially until 31st August 2024
Start Date: 1st September 2023
Closing Date for Applications:mTuesday 28th March 2023 at 12.00pm
An enthusiastic, dynamic and inspirational Teacher of French is required to join a thriving and successful curriculum area.
This role represents an incredibly exciting opportunity for any candidate who is eager to be a part of an organisation that seeks to secure the very highest educational standards for students, who has high standards, commitment, passion, and the ability to teach across the full range of age and ability.
The successful candidate will share in our vision for Catholic Education as part of a successful and experienced MFL department, which is committed to raising academic standards for all students whilst supporting the spiritual and moral development of the whole person.
The MFL department is both innovative and supportive with a history of strong results at KS4 and 5, focused on inspiring children to reflect, learn and achieve.
St Mary's Catholic College is a school for students of all abilities, which continually strives in all it does to realise its Mission Statement to ‘Love and Serve Christ within us all’. St Mary’s is based in Wallasey and is home to the Trust’s new ‘Element Centre’.
- Want to transform children’s lives and develop a love of French.
- Are excellent classroom practitioners
- Work well with staff and students alike
- Are looking to join a community of schools that promotes the formation of young people into successful citizens
- Are interested in developing their practice and committed to their own professional development
- A unique opportunity to work for a MAT which is one of 87 national teaching school hubs and includes the lead school for Cheshire and Wirral Maths Hub
- Mentoring and high level training
- Encouragement to develop your career with excellent promotion opportunities and opportunities
- A caring environment with well-being and work/life balance at its core.
- Inclusion in whole school and MAT teams – working together to achieve ambitious outcomes whilst valuing every individual’s contribution
In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education, Holy Family Multi Academy Trust will undertake general online searches for all shortlisted candidates, this may include social media and video platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and You Tube. Online searches will only examine data that is publicly available, and the aim is to identify any incidents or issues. Any areas of concern will be discussed during the interview process. To assist in this part of the process we would appreciate it if you would complete the attached Social Media form and return it with your application.
We are committed to safeguarding the young people in our care, and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to relevant clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and completed application form for the attention of Mr K Maddocks, Headteacher, to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please visit the ‘Vacancies’ section on our website www.stmaryswallasey.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.St Mary's Catholic College a Voluntary Aided Academy Wallasey Village Wallasey Wirral CH45 3LN Tel: 0151 639 7531 Email: email@example.com