Teacher of Drama
Full time or Part time considered
Required for September 2023, a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher to join the Drama Department which is renowned for its high standards, both inside and outside the classroom.
The Drama Department at The Windsor Boys’ School plays a key role in ensuring our students have extra-curricular opportunities that are inclusive and allow our students to express themselves. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team delivering the annual school show (around 100 students across two schools) as well as other shows and productions that take place during the year. Experience of, and interest in, musical production would be preferable.
The Windsor Boys’ School teaches students from years 9-13 and has excellent value added at GCSE and A Level. It has a national reputation for sport, music and the creative arts, and uniquely is a centre of excellence for rowing.
Teaching at The Windsor Boys’ School provides excellent opportunities for professional development and career enhancement through:
• Top quality induction and support for NQTs.
• A highly supportive and friendly working environment.
• Exceptional CPD through the trust’s teaching school alliance and our family of schools.
• Many opportunities to become involved in a huge range of curriculum enrichments, including trips abroad.
• Sixth form teaching that is combined with our partner Windsor Girls’ School.
• Good links with local businesses, universities and prestigious private schools.
• Excellent local sports and cultural facilities.
• Direct access to the centre of London.
If you are interested in applying for this position please access the school’s website where further information can be found: www.twbs.co.uk or alternatively email Mrs Howarth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for both roles: Noon, Friday 24 March 2023
Interviews to be held the week commencing Monday 27 March 2023
The Windsor Boys’ School is part of the Windsor Learning Partnership, a Multi Academy Trust specifically for schools in the Windsor area and which is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service. CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form.