Service Provision Assistant
- Do you like making a positive difference to the lives of children and their families?
- Do you like a fast pace and rewarding role?
- Are you organised and diligent with excellent business support administrative skills?
The Children & Young People’s SEND Brokerage Team, located within Specialist Services in Hertfordshire, is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced administrator to join this busy team.
The function of the team is to arrange packages of support for disabled children, young people and their carers.
Responsibilities in the role will include a range of admin duties especially preparing letters to families, commissioning documents for care providers, updating care records and spreadsheets, and taking meeting minutes. You’ll need to be confident to calculate the costs of care packages and ensure accuracy in all communication.
This is a fast-paced environment; sourcing support packages that make a real difference to families with disabled children, ranging from homecare, short breaks and direct payments. Therefore, you’ll need to be able to work under pressure and be extremely well organised, taking a pro-active approach to your workload.
You will help parents access our secure document exchange system and therefore show empathy and patience
We are looking for -
- An experienced, competent and confident administrator, numerate and literate with excellent ICT skills – you’ll be competent with Microsoft packages
- Ability to manage different tasks and prioritise a demanding workload
- Previous experience in a service delivery environment or a business support related qualification would be beneficial