ICT Service Delivery Officer
We are looking to recruit a service delivery officer who will be part of our helpdesk team providing quality customer focused ICT support services throughout the organisation to approximately 3,200 employees. We are looking for people with excellent customer services skills and a passion for working in IT.
- Provide 1st line support and call resolution to customer IT queries raised via the service portal, via email or over the phone
- Provide 1st line support and call resolution to customer IT queries raised in person, via the drop-in IT helpdesk
- Deal with PC hardware, laptop, mobiles and telephony and application related issues
- Assist in the writing of Helpdesk documentation and SOPs
- Work on project activities and tasks as and when they arise
The person we are looking for will:
- Be focussed to ensure that we provide excellent customer service
- Ideally have experience working in this environment (but not essential), particularly in the IT field or within a similar setting
- Be happy to work flexibly to help meet the needs of the service
This role is subject to Ealing’s enhanced vetting process.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.