School Meals Kitchen Assistant
We would love you to come and join the school meals catering team in Halton.
As a Kitchen Assistant, you will have a key role within our schools, assisting the cook to prepare and serve high quality and nutritional meals to our students. Your duties will include assisting in basic cooking and food preparation, serving food and general cleaning duties. You will ensure acceptable levels of hygiene are always maintained.
- 10hrs - All Saints Upton Primary
- 7.5hrs - Luntsheath Primary
- 5hrs - OCA Academy High
- 17.5hrs - OCA Academy High
- 22.50hrs - OCA Academy High
- 3 x 15hrs - Sts Peter & Paul High
- 2 x 15hrs - Wade Deacon Academy High
- 17.5hrs - Wade Deacon Academy High
- 10hrs - Hillview Primary
- 15hrs - The Heath Academy High
- 17.5 hrs - Holyspirit Primary
- 15hrs - Palacefields Primary
- 11.25hrs - Weston Point Primary
About you (the prospective candidate)
You will have a can-do attitude,
- Establish positive and professional relationships with colleagues, students, and staff.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adhere to GDPR, confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Local government Pension Scheme
- Access to a range of learning and development opportunities
- Free Car Parking
- Employee Health Initiatives
- Car Leasing Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Employee Discounts
- Term time only
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Kim Sullivan (School Meals Manager) on 0151 511 6064
Interviews will be held on 4th and 5th April 2023