Boxing/Fitness Casual Assistant
We are recruiting for Fitness Studio Casual Assistants to support the Boxing Studio Manager and Duty managers in the day-to-day running of our Boxing Fitness Studio, BXGFIT.
You will be part of shaping the business as it grows, in a work environment where your ideas are valued. Ideally, you will have experience in the industry but this is not essential and training will be given.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Front of house, reception desk, and memberships sales
- Serving customers and responding to general queries
- Operating the PoS reception system
- Assisting in and running sessions
- Ensuring all studio and equipment areas are clean and tidy
- Helping with tours and inductions around the studio
- Assisting with promotion of the gym
- Fitness instruction and Boxing experience/interest desirable
Closing date: 29th March 2023, 12pm
Interview date: TBC
For an informal discussion, please contact: Tom Wilkinson on email@example.com.
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates for this role will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer