Administrative Assistant (Level B)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, supportive team player to work in our busy office.
Hours: Monday – Wednesday, 10.5 hours per week 12pm - 3.30pm
Salary: NJC Spinal Column Point 9-10, Admin Role B (£23,194 -£23,620 pro rata), Hourly Rate £12.02 - £12.24
Start date: March/April 2023
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address: Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
You will need to:
- Relate well to our children
- Be calm under pressure
- Be professional, polite, discrete and patient with all visitors to the office
- Show common sense and initiative
- Be able to turn your hand to a wide but interesting range of office and school based tasks including providing general clerical / admin support e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, completing standard forms and responding to routine correspondence
- You will need to be very computer literate and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite
- You will need to take a significant role in administering First Aid (Training will be provided).
In return you will find St Andrew’s a happy, supportive and vibrant place that will always have something to keep you interested and occupied.
The successful candidate will be required to work from 12 noon until 3.30pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The post is a Permanent position.
Please refer to our school website email@example.com for information. Tours may be possible arranged through the school office on the telephone number below
Telephone number: 01273 770082
St Andrew’s is fully committed to safeguarding our children. The successful applicant will be required to go through the DBS vetting procedures and individual references will definitely be taken up before appointment is confirmed.
Closing Date: Friday 24th March 2023
Interview Date: Week beginning Monday 27th March 2023
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.