Supervisory Assistant / Midday
Part time 6.25 per week – 38 weeks per year
Fixed Term to 31/08/2023
The Governors of Irby Primary School would like to appoint a Supervisory Assistant/Midday. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated member of staff to join our school family.
The role will include:
- Ensuring a positive lunchtime experience for all
- Organising games and activities
- Promoting positive relationships
- Supporting good behaviour and effectively managing incidents
- First Aid support, including inputting data into our electronic system - A one day First Aid course will be required once in post, this is funded by the school.
The successful candidate will be one who relates well to children and staff, and who is committed to making lunchtimes a safe, enjoyable experience for our children.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office.
Completed Application forms, along with a letter of application and the names and addresses of two referees should be submitted to the Headteacher, at the school address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
Irby Primary School
Tel: 0151 648 2944