At Ekaya Housing Association we understand that providing the best enabling services is crucial to our success whilst ensuring a customer-centric approach to our work. We are working in an ever-changing dynamic environment and understand the importance of ensuring our services meet the needs of our internal and external customers. Crucial to this work is our Nursery operations.
We have recently undergone an Ofsted Inspection into our Early Years provision for children from 3 months to 4 years. This is a fantastic opportunity for the Nursery Manager to take a lead on embedding change and maintaining the highest standards of care and compliance.
We require an experienced Manager who will ensure that safeguarding best practice is evident across the environment and demonstrated in the care and wellbeing for children to thrive and for staff to work. The Manager will also have experience in running the operations of the business through effective management.
Happy Nursery Days is based in the London borough of Lambeth at Upper Tulse Hill, SW2. You will be joining at a pivotal time and will be responsible for the development and running of the nursery as well as working as part of the wider Ekaya team. Your responsibilities will be varied and far-reaching including:
• Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of care
• Leading in Ofsted inspections and relevant action plans
• Leading and managing the staff team effectively
• Supporting the management of staff recruitment and retention
• Manage the budget and occupancy levels effectively
• Ensure all policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
• Develop and maintain our excellent partnerships with parents
• Ensuring that all relevant educational plans are in line with regulation and legislation
We offer an excellent package, to include:
• Competitive salary
• 7% employer pension contribution
• Life insurance
• Hybrid working
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays, rising to 25 days after five years continuous service
• Health benefits