Local Authority Building Control with a difference. We challenge ourselves to continuously improve our service and exceed customer expectations.
If you are a Building Control Surveyor with a desire to work in a professional environment within Surrey, supporting customers to create safe and sustainable buildings which are fit for the future, we would like to work with you.
Are you? - Customer focused?
- Solution driven?
- Positive, proactive and energised?
- Able to make a difference?
- As an experienced and competent building control surveyor with strong people and technology skills, you will have extensive experience of working with individuals from the construction industry along with home owners and self builders.
- Able to work in a remotely, but bring a cohesive, team focused attitude – willing to work closely with your peers and the wider business support team/Council to deliver an outstanding service.
- This post has evolved from internal promotion and as such is the perfect opportunity to join a team which encourages development and progression.
This is a full time role, however, all applications will be considered.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Jane Clement (Business Manager) on 01483 523498 or Steven Milner (Surveyor Team Leader) on 01483 523316.
We do not accept CVs without a completed application form. Strictly no agencies please.
Closing date for applications: 09:00am Monday 03 October 2022.
Interview date: Wednesday 12 October 2022.
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the advert.