Local Authority Building Control with a difference. We challenge ourselves to continuously improve our service and exceed customer expectations.
If you are a Building Control Surveyor with a desire to work in a professional environment within Surrey, supporting customers to create safe and sustainable buildings which are fit for the future, we would like to work with you.
Are you? - Customer focused?
- Solution driven?
- Positive, proactive and energised?
- Able to make a difference?
- As an experienced and competent building control surveyor with strong people and technology skills, you will have extensive experience of working with individuals from the construction industry along with home owners and self builders.
- Able to work in a remotely, but bring a cohesive, team focused attitude – willing to work closely with your peers and the wider business support team/Council to deliver an outstanding service.
- This post has evolved from internal promotion and as such is the perfect opportunity to join a team which encourages development and progression.
This is a full time role, however, all applications will be considered.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Jane Clement (Business Manager) on 01483 523498 or Steven Milner (Surveyor Team Leader) on 01483 523316.
We do not accept CVs without a completed application form. Strictly no agencies please.
Closing date for applications: 09:00am Monday 03 October 2022.
Interview date: Wednesday 12 October 2022.
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the advert.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Online link to apply for this vacancy.
If you are not already on Waverley's website for this role, you will be redirected to our job page for this vacancy. Either click Apply Online at the bottom of this page or at the top left hand side under Waverley Borough Council, click either the "Login" button (if you are already registered) or the "Register" button.
The login/register buttons will redirect you to the JobsGoPublic who manage our online recruitment process. Here, once registered (it’s free and really easy to use) you can log into your application at any time and keep track of where you are in the recruitment process. We strongly encourage candidates to use this system when applying for any vacancy with us as it's our preferred recruitment application method.
If you are unable to use this service or would like assistance, please contact us via email@example.com or call the Human Resources team on 01483 523388.