The Head Teacher and Governors of this popular and very happy school wish to appoint a part-time teaching assistant (16 hours per week), to join our energetic, hard-working and very supportive staff. Ideally with experience (but not essential), in delivery of support sessions such as Phonics, EAL, Social Skills, Speech and language programmes, maths groups and general classroom support for Reception, KS1 and KS2 children.
Initially until July 2024, with the possibility of extending it until Summer 2025, with appropriately acquired skills to enable them to play a proactive role in developing and adapting learning activities under the supervision of teaching staff.
The successful candidate will be:
• Committed to the caring, Catholic ethos of our school
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and able to engage pupils and staff
- Have the ability to work independently and use initiative
- Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations
• a team player who enjoys working in partnership with others
We can offer you:
• happy and well-behaved children who want to learn
• a school at the heart of its community where everyone feels valued
• a strong commitment to staff well-being and professional development
• a dynamic team who are committed to providing a first-class education for all our children.
For further information and an application form, please contact Mrs Watson, School Business Manager on 01565 633637 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by email email@example.com no later than 12:00 noon on 22nd September.
Interviews will take place on 28th September 2023.
St. Vincent’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview.