Systems Administration and Development Team Officer
£24,313 to £26,317 per annum pro rata
Full Time – 37 hours per week
The Systems Team play a key role in supporting the front-line delivery of the service to our residents, providing application and user support, training, and system development for the Revenues and Benefits Service. You will need to have excellent communication skills to provide top customer service, plus a high level of technical ability and IT literacy with the ability to develop sophisticated data systems.
This post will support the service in the day to day running of the business and the development of the Revenues and Benefits IT systems, as well as preparing and submitting various government returns.
If you are passionate about the use of technology and understand the need for robust reliable data and complex databases, then this role may be for you.
We offer in return:
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave (subject to continuous service) plus paid Bank Holidays
- Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free memberships at local leisure centres.
- Cycle to Work discount scheme
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes and free health checks
- Training and Development Opportunities
Further information and an application form can be obtained from our website at www.arun.gov.uk.
CLOSING DATE: 18 August 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: 27 August 2019
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it
difficult to complete our application form,
please contact the Human Resources Department,
who will assist you with your application