Grade: Scale 3 £18,795 - £19,171 pro rata
Hours per week: 20, term time only
Paid weeks per year: 46.2 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Start date: September 2019
Closing date: 6 September (midday)
Interview date: 13 September
Completed CES application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6UT
For further information contact the school office on (01273) 553813
The Governors wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant, Early Years/KS1 (mornings only)
5 days per week for 20 hours to include lunchtime cover for your class.
The successful candidate will:
- be a Catholic, or willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school;
- be excellent at helping all children to achieve well and enjoy their learning;
- have good communication skills;
- be adaptable and flexible;
- be an enthusiastic member of a team.
We offer you:
- a friendly, welcoming school
- happy, enthusiastic children, keen to learn and proud of their school
- supportive, motivated and committed staff
- a commitment to your development and CPD
Informal visits to the school by prior arrangement are welcome.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency's Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.