Grade M (NSCP 43 – 46) £45,591 - £49,092 per annum 37 Hours per week, Temporary Contract for 24 Months Plus National Essential Car User Allowance £963 per annum Relocation Package Available
Want to play a leading role in the biggest project the Stafford Borough Council has undertaken for decades?
We have been awarded £750,000 to undertake work on an exciting project for a potential new Garden Community in the north of Stafford Borough.
This could include around 10,000 homes, schools, medical and community facilities and new transport links.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced programme manager who has the chance to make their mark on a blank canvas. We need someone with vision and the ability to make things happen.
You will be working with major government partners – such as the Ministry of Defence and Homes England.
You will be a good leader and communicator. You will have the ability to influence and be innovative.
You won’t want to miss out on this!
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- You must have significant experience of project or programme management of major development projects
- You need extensive experience of working in partnership with complex stakeholder groups and engaging and consulting with communities
- You must be able to demonstrate using project management principles to build and lead a multi-disciplinary project team
- You must have a demonstrable understanding of the development process and development industry and be able to critically review and inform development appraisals and viability assessments
- You must be an excellent leader who is able to empower employees, influence, adapt and respond to change
- Your enthusiasm, initiative and innovative approach will get things done!
For further information and to apply, please visit our website at: https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers
Closing date for completed applications: Monday 26 August 2019.
Interviews will be held Week commencing: Monday 2 September 2019