JOINT COMMISSIONING SERVICE
CHILDREN'S SERVICES, ROYAL BOROUGH OF GREENWICH
Join us in Royal Greenwich!
- Would you like to develop a career within commissioning?
- Do you want to be part of a creative and dynamic team?
- Would you like to contribute to delivering good outcomes for children and young people?
Joint Commissioning Service Support Officer (Permanent)
Salary scale: Scales 5
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person who wants to make a difference to the lives of children and young people in the borough.
As Joint Commissioning Service Support Officer, you will support the commissioning and monitoring of high quality provision for children and young people. You will;
- Provide critical administrative and business support to a busy Joint Commissioning Service, this includes organising and supporting meetings, supporting contract monitoring and producing reports to support performance monitoring of service providers.
- Support on a range of projects related to the work of the team
- Be interested and proactive in developing your understanding of commissioning; this includes commissioning of placements and services for children and young people
We are committed to the professional development of our staff, and we see this role as a development role for someone who is interested perusing career in commissioning and local government.
Closing date: 12 August 2019
Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received.