Henry Maynard Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS.
Henry Maynard Primary School is a 4 form entry primary school with a nursery. It is situated on the edge of Walthamstow village. The school is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted, 2014) and is also an accredited provider of Initial Teacher Training.
The school would like to recruit an enthusiastic Senior Learning mentor to join a very supportive team.
Candidates should be prepared to work across either Primary KS2 or KS1 phase as required. A supporting teaching and learning recognised qualification is also highly desirable
• Have successful experience of mentoring within the primary phase;
• Have successful experience of working with children and families with complex needs;
• Be an approachable, caring and enthusiastic individual who is able to communicate effectively with young children and their families;
• Have high expectations and drive to improve outcomes for our most vulnerable young children.
• A supporting teaching and learning recognised qualification is also highly desirable
As a school we offer:
• A very supportive inclusion team which includes 4 Learning mentors ;
• A personalised programme of CPD with the opportunity to develop your role;
• Attendance at network meetings;
• Regular supervision;
• Great children, families and staff.
All application details and information can be downloaded from the jobs go public website at:
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following address:
FAO Sally Dodge
Henry Maynard Primary School and Nursery
Walthamstow, E17 9LT
Or emailed to email@example.com