Information Governance Officer
Legal Services team
£26,317 to £32,029
37 hours per week (flexible)
Two year contract
25 days leave and free parking
Passionate about Information Governance and excellent service – you are ready for a new challenge to work with the friendly teams at Rushmoor to bring best practice to all that we do with the information we hold.
We are looking for an Information Governance Officer to act as corporate lead officer to implement our Information Governance Framework.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A sound working knowledge of the relevant information Governance legislation, such as DPA, GDPR, FOIA and EIR
- Experience of working in local government
- Experience of carrying out investigations
- Experience and appreciation of best practice in record keeping
- Commitment to training and development associated with Information Governance processes and associated legislation
- Strong IT skills working with an Office 365 environment
Whilst this post is full time applications for part-time and flexible working will be considered.
For an informal chat please contact Catriona Herbert on 01252 398616.