Be part of our new teams – Islington Digital Services: IDS
After undergoing a period of rebuilding and transition by bringing IT and Digital back into the Council as an in-house sovereign service, we are pleased to be recruiting to a number of exciting roles in Islington’s new Digital Services. We are now starting to deliver our approved business plan to:
- bring our current technology platforms up to date and fit for the future, supporting smart working to provide high quality services
- build an agile and customer focussed IT organisation that brings deep technical and business knowledge to how we deliver successful solutions that meet the needs of our residents
- unlock the digital capabilities of our workforce in making the most of what technology can offer to transform services.
We are now ready to build our internal applications CRM and API Team to deliver an excellent online experience for residents and businesses across the borough as well as our internal staff in the Contact Centre. The Team currently develop solutions on Sitecore and MS Azure Cloud based on .net applications, MS Sql server technologies and web API management using an agile delivery methodology to build their solutions.
There are currently three vacancies in the Team
- Manager - CRM and Web APIs
- Senior Sitecore Developer; and a
- Sitecore Developer
You will be working with business users, third parties, and colleagues to guide development activities and to expand our current capabilities.
At the heart of IDS is the drive to invest in growing our internal skills and making IT the trusted go-to place where solutions are delivered quickly, delivering excellent value and integral to the way our Council does business. If you want to be part of this journey, please get in touch.
Closing date: Sunday 21st July 2019 at 23:59
Interview date: TBC
For further information please contact Michael Woolcott on 020 7527 8184 or email Michael.Woolcott@Islington.gov.uk