This role is being advertised on behalf of Independence and Wellbeing Enfield Ltd
Community Link is an established Centre in Edmonton, which supports people with profound and multiple learning disabilities, including autism, epilepsy and those who require assistance in their everyday lives.
We are looking for people that are positive, energetic and creative. Have excellent care skills and experience. An effective team player supports and adheres to a person centered planning approach and has excellent ICT and interpersonal skills.
You must have:
Experience of supporting vulnerable adults.
Excellent customer care skills
Good IT skills including Outlook, excel and word
Experience of working effectively as part of a team
Clean Driving license
NVQ/QCF level 3 in Health & Social Care
The post will be mostly based at Community Link Edmonton, full time, Monday – Friday. Post holder will be required to work at other sites within Well Being services as required.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax free bikes for work
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight 15th July 2019
Interview dates: TBC
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Sue Adams on 0208 132 1048 or Sue.email@example.com A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Aishling Walsh on 020 8379 2347 for an informal discussion
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.