RG2 SCP 3–4 (£9.36 – £9.55 per hour)
11.30am – 1.30pm Mondays to Fridays, 10 hours per week
School term times only • To start in September 2019
We are looking for someone who is:
- An effective team player
- Adaptable, creative and enthusiastic
- Highly motivated and committed to giving the best to every child
- Willing to be involved in the life of the school
- Able to respect matters of confidentiality.
We can offer you:
- Supportive parents and governors
- A strong, motivated staff team who foster a caring and supportive ethos with high aspirations for all.
Visits to the school are very much welcomed.
To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the School Office on 0118 937 5511.
Application forms and supporting information can be downloaded from our website at www.oxfordroad.reading.sch.uk We would prefer applications to be submitted electronically. Please complete your application and email it to email@example.com For the purposes of equal opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms so please do not send a CV.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 15 July 2019
Interviews: Thursday 18 July 2019
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfareof children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A fully enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check is required.