Hours per week: 32.4
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: September 2019
Fixed term for: 1 year
Closing date: 12 July
Interview date: To be confirmed
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
The Highway, Brighton BN2 4PA
For further information contact the school office on 01273 605700
At Moulsecoomb Primary School and Nursery we:
- Raise aspirations to achieve excellence
- Develop resilient and independent learners
- Teach a broad and exploratory curriculum
- Create a positive and exciting learning environment
- Foster a motivated and compassionate community
- Grow responsible and tolerant global citizens
We are looking for a KS2 teacher to join our warm and dedicated team.
You must have:
- a passion for children’s learning
- a creative approach to teaching
- a commitment to inclusion
- a commitment to working closely with parents/carers
- the ability to provide a stimulating environment both indoors and outdoors
- a fun and firm approach with children
If you would like to work in this friendly, happy and dynamic school, we would like to hear from you. You may want to visit our website www.moulsecoomb.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Visits and discussions with Adam Sutton, Headteacher, are warmly welcomed. Please telephone 01273 605700.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency's Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.