£23,951 per annum hour for 36 hours per week or pro-rata for part time.
We are looking for a number of Senior Administrators to work in this varied and interesting role within the Children, Families & Learning Teams, based across Woking, Leatherhead, Redhill and Kingston.
We have both permanent and fixed term contracts available:
- Quadrant Court, 35 Guildford Road, Woking GU22 7QQ - full time / part time
- Fairmount House, Bull Hill, Leatherhead KT22 7AH - full time
- Consort House, 5-7 Queensway, Redhill RH1 1YB - full time
- County Hall, Penrhyn Road, Kingston KT1 2DW - full time
Fixed term contract:
- Consort House, 5-7 Queensway, Redhill RH1 1YB - full time to 31/12/2019
Children, Families and Learning provides a range of highly specialist services to vulnerable children and young people. Services are delivered directly to children and their families within extensive statutory frameworks and staff working in these areas need specialist knowledge in order to deliver effective services to these high risk and high need groups. Our admin teams support front line Social Care workers.
You will organise multiagency meetings on behalf of the social care teams, liaise with professionals both within Social Care and with other agencies; keep track of information, update and maintain spreadsheets and databases; take meeting minutes and subsequently distribute to involved parties, ensuring timescales are met; and providing performance information.
You will need to be highly organised and willing to take responsibility and use initiative; be comfortable in setting your own priorities and meeting deadlines. You will make sure that everything is in place to guarantee that all runs smoothly for the processes and teams you support.
Excellent interpersonal skills are essential along with a high level of written and oral communication skills. You will have experience of working with highly confidential information in a customer focused environment and have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a solid background in administration
• Has experience of working in a busy office environment
• Has excellent customer service and communication skills
• Is confident, organised and able to implement a proactive approach to your work
• You must have excellent IT skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office
Please make sure you refer to the full job description attached at the bottom of this advert for further information about the role.
When applying please list in your personal statement which location you would like to be considered for.