This post is permanent.
Are you an excellent project manager with housing, business analysis, and system expertise?
Do you have the experience to lead the procurement and implementation of our new housing ICT systems?
We are currently commencing an extensive programme of updating and renewing our ICT systems to support customer relations, housing options and lettings, housing management, asset management, and repairs and maintenance, and we need your experience and skills to ensure:
- Excellent project team management and engagement of all teams using the systems
- Developing specifications and managing the procurement processes
- Understanding of system requirements and smooth integration with other Council systems
- Excellent partnership arrangements with suppliers
- Proactive project management, implementation management, and contract management
- Adherence to project deadlines
- Effective problem solving
- Proactive risk management
Previous experience of council housing or housing association ICT systems implementation is essential.
The hours of work at 37 hours per week, working Monday to Friday and is based at Palatine Hall, Lancaster. The Council currently operates a Flexible Working Hours Scheme which applies to this post.
Excellent benefits include: A Local Government Pension Scheme (the Council makes a 15.5% contribution). Discounted gym membership and discount on days out, activities and retail.
Previous applicants need not apply.