Required for September 2019
Full time position
36 hours per week x 52.14 weeks per year.
Salary Scale 6, point 18-21 £ 27,228 - £28,725
We are looking to recruit a friendly and highly committed Office Manager for our multicultural school.
Candidates will have excellent face to face and telephone based communication skills, a high degree of professionalism and a positive approach to problem solving.
The post holder will:
• Provide assistance to the Executive Head of School and the SLT undertaking a range of duties under their direction.
• Provide an efficient and friendly service to pupils, parents, colleagues and other school stakeholders
Successful candidates will have:
• excellent customer care and communication skills
• good administrative and IT skills
• the ability to work positively with a variety of people
• an understanding of how to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
• the ability to work under pressure
All completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12.00 Friday 12th July 2019
Interview date: Week commencing 15th July 2019
Thomas Gamuel Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS Disclosure.