As we continue to build our commissioning capacity, we’re looking for another Commissioning Manager to join our Children’s Health and SEND commissioning team. You will lead on our review of Children’s Services, looking at how we can integrate commissioning and delivery across the Council and CCG.
You will be a dynamic and innovative person with experience in strategy development, commissioning and relationship management. Working with other local authorities, our residents and partner organisations, you will help define what’s needed and then support our communities in bringing about sustainable change. If this is you – then you will be joining a team that is very much the ‘engine room’ of our organisation; a team that values the combination of skills and experience within it and that delivers on our corporate ambition.
We’re looking for different ideas, different input – someone who can bring a fresh approach.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a clear understanding of commissioning and partnership development
- Has an in depth knowledge of Children’s Services and Public Health
- Is an innovator
- Has an ability to liaise at all levels; network; influence and be pro-active
- Has an eye for detail and being able to write succinct briefing papers and reports
- Is able to clarify team & organisational goals and challenge, in a positive way, approaches that are no longer fit for purpose
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Caroline Boardman on 0208 770 5436.
Please apply online by submitting your CV and a supporting statement outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, as outlined in the job profile.
Find out more
You can read more about working for us, our commissioning approach and our team by visiting our Commissioning Careers website - www.sutton.gov.uk/commissioningcareers
Closing date for applications - Sunday 30th June 2019
Selection/Assessment date - Week commencing 8th July 2019