About the Role
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in a fast developing, forward thinking & ambitious team, where customers come first? Our Monday-Friday working pattern, no sales targets and technology are fundamental in supporting you to be at your most creative and productive.
• Offering advice & guidance to customers via the phone and face to face
• Investigate Customer enquiries
• Respond to Social Media posts
• Updating our Website content
About the Person
• Customer Service experience ideally in a call centre environment
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Microsoft and Excel office skills
• Demonstrating that you are an innovative, supportive, positive and flexible person, you will be able to contribute towards our financial self-sufficiency by 2020 and our 5 year plan.
A comprehensive training programme for the role will be provided.
In exchange for your expertise, experience and enthusiasm, we will offer support in continuing your personal and career development, in addition to providing a wide range of employment linked benefits.
We provide you with competitive annual leave, and contribute 15% towards the LGPS pension scheme. You will also have access to a range of discounts including local and high street stores, and salary sacrifice schemes including a cycle lease scheme, and ‘Better’ leisure centre membership.
For an informal discussion about the role, please call Lisa Apostolakis, Customer Contact Manager on 01737 276344.
We are proud to support the guaranteed interview schemes for those meeting the essential criteria for the role, under the Disability Confident employer scheme for disabled candidates, and the ‘Veteran’s scheme’ for ex-armed forces candidates.
Closing date: 7th July 2019
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change. Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.