Job Title: Care Worker
Pay: £82.20 per shift pa
Hours: Weekend and weekday onsite sleep ins in Flexi Care schemes
- A passion for delivering high quality care to a wide variety of older people
- Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the people we support
- Comfortable in assisting individuals with their personal care where this is required
- Access to a vehicle will consider non drivers
- Able to work across locations within Hitchin/Letchworth/Baldock/ St Albans/ Sandridge areas
- Experience as a care worker would be an advantage, but training will be given so we actively encourage applications from candidates with no previous experience
As a new care provider working with Hertfordshire County Council, Herts at Home is looking to establish its bank of care workers/ senior care workers and have a number of exciting opportunities for bank/casual staff working in a range of environments including flexi-care and community care. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new company committed to quality care.
About the job:
- Providing support to older people as outlined in their care plans
- Moving and handling and using other techniques to provide more specialist support
- Adhering to risk assessments and supporting people with behaviours that challenge
- Paid mileage for vehicle usage
- Paid annual leave
- Herts At Home pension scheme
- Shift working
Get in touch:
If you have any further questions or would like to have an informal chat about the role, then feel free to contact Maggie Rogalska on 01438 845220 from 0900-1600 Monday to Friday.
CVs can be submitted to email@example.com or please e-mail or call the number above to request an application form.
Once applications are received Herts At Home aim to screen within 7 working days and let you know if you will be invited for interview.