The Corporate Health & Safety Team provides health and safety advice, support and training to all services and schools within Slough Borough Council.
An opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor to join the team. This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing, forward-thinking Local Authority. The role will often be demanding and the postholder needs to be able to juggle competing demands and be self-motivated.
Do you have?
- Extensive experience of providing health and safety advice within a multi-site environment?
- Experience of undertaking complex risk assessments?
- Current experience of delivering health and safety training?
- Knowledge of safety compliance in buildings?
- A proven track record of working with managers and staff at all levels?
If so, we can support you to develop your current skills in a fast-moving environment and provide you with opportunities to gain experience in a range of areas and the opportunity to build relationships across the organisation.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Robin Pringle or Vicki Swift on 01753 875046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Thursday 20th June 2019 at 5.00pm.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 10th July 2019.
We value diversity.