£47,522 - £51,417 per annum (inclusive of a Market Premia payment)
In addition you will receive a Retention Payment of £3,000 per annum, after completing 1 years’ service
This is an exciting time to be joining Medway as a Practice Manager in our Assessment Team within the First Response Service. Our leadership team has recently been recognised by Ofsted for securing marked improvements.
Our staff describe experiencing high support and high expectations within a learning culture and are positive about working for Medway.
As a registered social worker with HCPC, you must have substantial post qualifying experience of working with children and families, together with previous management experience and the willingness to obtain a recognised management qualification. You should be qualified to Practice Educator Stage 2.
If you are passionate and committed to improving the lives and opportunities of children and young people then we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer –
- Individual and reflective team supervision
- Dedicated administrative support
- Career progression scheme to support your continuous professional development
- Accredited systemic training in partnership with the Centre for Systemic Social Work
- Lease Car or Essential User Allowance
- Relocation Scheme
- Rail Season Ticket Loan
- Confidential employee assistance programme (Care First)
- Excellent ICT facilities
- Access to our award winning social care academy
To view our full range of benefits please click here
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further with our Area Social Work Managers.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and successful candidates invited to interview.