£41,910 - £46,521 per annum (inclusive of a Market Premia payment)
In addition you will receive a Retention Payment of £3,000 per annum, after completing 1 years’ service
Our staff describe experiencing high support and high expectations within a learning culture and are positive about working for Medway.
As a registered social worker with HCPC you will have a minimum of 4 years post qualifying experience of working with children and families in the statutory sector. You will manage a complex caseload delivering high quality casework to children and families, and be able to offer expert opinion and support to less experienced colleagues and social work students on placement.
You will be part of a safeguarding pod consisting of 4 social workers and a Practice Manager and hold an average caseload of 18 cases depending upon complexity. Our cases transfer to the pods after an assessment and then remain in the pods which mean you will have a variety of cases from children in need, child protection, court work and looked after children.
If you are passionate and committed to improving the lives and opportunities of children and young people then we would like to hear from you
In return we offer –
- Individual and reflective team supervision
- Dedicated administrative support
- Career progression scheme to support your continuous professional development
- Accredited systemic training in partnership with the Centre for Systemic Social Work
- Lease Car or Essential User Allowance
- Relocation Scheme
- Rail Season Ticket Loan
- Confidential employee assistance programme (Care First)
- Excellent ICT facilities
- Access to our award winning social care academy
To view our full range of benefits please click here
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further with our Area Social Work Managers.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and successful candidates invited to interview.