Location: Glendale Family Centre, Palacefields, Runcorn
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our agile and resourceful team. We are looking for an Administration Officer who enjoys working in a varied and busy environment and has previous office experience.
The vacancy is within a busy Family Centre required to provide support to a team of dedicated Family Support Workers working with families experiencing a range of complex issues.
We require someone to provide dedicated administration support to facilitate the smooth running of the service with focus upon,
- recording of performance information,
- recording and tracking of cases using a range of electronic systems,
- financial processes including administration of cash,
- production of agendas and taking of minutes for key multi-agency meetings,
- other administration processes to support the smooth running of the team
It can be a busy environment at times so you will need to have good communication skills with colleagues, families and other professionals. You should also be organised and flexible to be able to work within set timescales and respond to the changing needs of the service. It is part of the role that you will be proficient with a range of electronic systems and be able to produce team documents including agendas, team plans and reports.
This is a key role in the team and we need someone who has common sense, is hard working, able to be responsible for their own tasks and be committed to working as part of the team to support families in need.
In return, we can offer:
- Excellent career progression
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Full induction, training and performance feedback
- Pleasant working environment
- Supportive colleagues
If you think you may be the Administration Officer we are looking for, and would like an informal chat about the role, please contact Caroline Armstrong on 0151 511 7010.
Interviews will be held on 8th July 2019