Alexander First is a growing school. We are striving towards developing a STEM centre of excellence. The classes are small in size which encourages each child to develop their personal strengths. Our staff work with dedication and passion to provide a wide range of learning opportunities through high quality teaching and a creative curriculum. Our children aged from 3 years to 9 years are friendly and keen to learn.
Graded GOOD in OFSTED inspection – Oct 2017
“Staff are proud to work at your school, and value the useful training and support they receive to help them do their best for all of the pupils”
The successful candidates will be:
- Have excellent knowledge of KS1 or KS2 Curriculum
- Able to work as part of a team
- Highly effective in planning, delivery, evaluating lessons and achieving the best for all children
- Have the ability to help inspire pupils and engage their parents and carers
- Have a creative and dynamic approach and be passionate about making a difference to children’s life chances.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Continuing professional development.
Visits to the school welcomed and encouraged.
Please email application form to email@example.com
The governors of the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12 Noon, 17 June 2019
Interviews: 21 June 2019