TEACHER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH ICT
START DATE: SEPTEMBER 2019
Chingford Foundation School is a successful co-educational Academy with Sixth Form, providing an excellent secondary education for pupils. In addition the School recently received the accolade of appearing in England’s top 100 schools for sustained improvement in its academic outcomes. This places the school in the top 3% of non-selective, state-funded schools. We are also pleased to host a Sixth Form Centre which was rated as ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED.
The school has many distinctive characteristics:
- We are a large 11 – 18 mixed school with an impressive heritage, which we exploit and celebrate.
- Wehave a style and approach which ensures details in academic and pastoral matters are not overlooked and are given an equally high priority in a safe and harmonious envir
- Ourcombined specialisms in Arts, Humanities and Sports subjects mean that innovative, high quality provision is available to enable students to develop their specific aptitudes and skill
- The school benefits from an attractive, historical location in which to provide a modern education for studen Its excellent facilities occupy spacious grounds and buildings which also provide a center for community activity.
- In November 2014, OFSTED judged the school to be ‘good’ with outstanding feature The Sixth Form was given an ‘outstanding’ rating.
The Department and Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Computer Science with ICT to join Chingford Foundation School. The Computer Science Department is well resourced; including windows equipped PCs and standard office software. Computer Science with ICT results at Key Stage 4 which are above the national average and it is a popular subject amongst students.
This post would be particularly suitable for an NQT as well as other applicants.
What Do We Offer?
- Supportive, collaborative Department and School
- Leadership training and development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD
- Outstanding support and Guidance for NQT’s
- Outstanding career development
If you would like to join a school that aims to provide a secure, caring and stimulating learning environment through expert teaching and support staff ensuring all students achieve their full potential. Where staff are hard-working, committed, supported and valued, then please download an Application Form and further details from the school website www.chingfordfoundation.org and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the above address.
Closing date: Monday, 3 June at 9am
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure Check.
The Trust requires that all adults who work with pupils promote pupil safety and wellbeing; adhering to Trust policies to ensure effective Child Protection and Safeguarding provision, either directly or indirectly.
Please note that if you are not contacted within two weeks of the above closing date, that you can take this to mean that you have not been shortlisted.