Class Teacher x 2 ( 1 Permanent and 1 fixed term for 12 months)
Please specify your interest in either 1 or both jobs when applying
Required from 1st September 2021 The Governors are seeking to appoint 2 excellent classroom practitioner to join our team.
We are seeking a colleague who:
· is passionate about teaching and learning
· has high expectations of children
· is innovative, enthusiastic and flexible
· is committed to developing the whole child
· works well as part of a team
· is willing to be involved in the whole life of the school and committed to working with parents and the wider community
· is a practising Catholic or sympathetic to the aims and objectives of the school
We can offer:
• the opportunity to work in a happy, welcoming and friendly school
• conscientious, supportive and enthusiastic staff
• good opportunities for career development
• motivated children who are keen to learn
• supportive parents and governors.
All applications must be received by 12.00 noon on Thursday 20th May 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by telephone on Friday 21st 2021.
The interview process will take place on Tuesday 25th May 2021 and Wednesday 26th May 2021.
The decision of the appointment panel will be informed by the following:
· application form and supporting letter
· lesson observation
· performance during formal interview
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Tours of the school will take place after school hours on the following dates:
Thursday 6th May
Tuesday 11th May
Thursday 13th May
Please call school office on 0151 924 1704 to arrange a tour appointment.