St Robert Bellarmine School is an oversubscribed school, which has been judged in its recent OFSTED Report as an ‘Outstanding school’.
The Governors of this popular and successful primary school are seeking to appoint Teaching Assistant to support a child with specialist behavioural needs in Year 6 to join our friendly, committed team of staff. You must be hardworking and committed to working with children. Experience working with one to one support is desired.
A Teaching Assistant Level 2 qualification is essential with current knowledge of intervention strategies. An enthusiastic and highly motivated person to support class teacher. This is a fixed term position until the child leaves in July 2020. Position to commence 3rd September 2019
The successful candidate will: • Have experience supporting a 1:1 child with specialist behavioural needs need pupil within a primary school setting;
• Have completed the Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent;
• Be able to demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy skills within a Year 6 class.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to building effective home – school links;
• Be a highly adaptable and focused team player, able to work alongside our existing school team.
• Have experience of delivering curriculum support in key areas to a high standard across the Y6 curriculum.